Please fill out this form to make a wedding enquiry.
Please fill out as much information as you can. If you don't know some details yet either leave blank or put a -
For general enquiries
Terms and Conditions
- Upon booking you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Filling out a form does not secure your day, a booking is not considered confirmed until a deposit is paid.
- Once quoted I will hold that date for no more than 24 hours before I send any other quotes for the same date.
- Please note that other quotes for the same date may have gone out before yours.
- I will honour any quoted price as long as it has been confirmed with a deposit within 30 days (or an arranged date) regardless of price changes
- Additional time needed on the day or late arrival of the bridal party may be invoiced at $60 per hour
- Minimum booking numbers for weekends and popular days in peak seasons may apply.
- Any discounts or specials may not apply on public holidays, Sundays or after hours (6pm till 6am) Discounts not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any parking fees must be covered. CBD or hotel/motel parking will be room charged to the client unless arrangements are made prior (this is due to all heavy equipment required to carry)
- Travel cost may apply and will be quoted upon booking. The first 15 Ks are included, traveling from my home in Taupaki.
- If travel time is more than 3 hours and/or before 5am a room may be required for the artist/s the night before.
- Travel is generally charged at the standard 73c/K but the larger the booking the further I'm able to travel with the cost included. So fees will be quoted accordingly on a case by case basis. If I will be traveling in peak hour traffic, extra travel cover for time may need to be added.
-Waiheke island has a standard $120 travel fee per artist which includes parking in the city, ferry tickets and our travel time. Transport once on the island will need to be provided, from and back to the ferry terminal. If that's not possible, a taxi can be arranged at the clients cost.
Changes to bookings
- All amendments to bookings should be made at least 2 week prior. We will do our best to accommodate any changes but cannot be guaranteed.
Deposits, confirmation and payments
For weddings I ask for a 20% deposit to confirm and secure your day. For other bookings - school balls, general hair and makeup services etc - I ask for $20 per person as a deposit. Some small bookings may not require deposits. Deposits are to be made by bank transfer.
The remainder of your quoted amount is due by the wedding day, either the week before the wedding day by bank transfer or on the day in cash.
-Please don't pay the entire amount too early without first asking. I prefer not to be responsible for large amount of money in case something happens or changes and then have to refund a big lump sum.
Accepted forms of cancellation are email or by phone call
- WEDDINGS - 50% of your deposit is refundable up until 90 days prior to the wedding. If a cancellation is made with less than 28 days notice 50% of the total quoted cost will be charged. Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice will be charged the full amount - this is to cover loss of income as unfortunately Lexia would have turned away many other bookings and arranged care for her daughter.
- GENERAL BOOKINGS - Deposit is non refundable if cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will be charged 50% of the total cost. This is due to loss of income for Lexia as she would have turned away other bookings and also arranged care for her daughter. Cancellations on the day will be charged the full amount.
Outstanding cancellation fees will be charged by invoice.
We understand the unexpected can happen so all decisions regarding refunds and cancellations will be viewed on a case-by-case basis.
- If you are not satisfied with your trial (not including if you didn't like the style you picked and want to try another look) I will offer another trial free of charge to rectify the issues to your satisfaction. If you are still unhappy I will refund your deposit. Trials include one hair and makeup look and small tweaks to try different looks and to get it perfect. If you want to try 2 completely different looks then a second can be added for a discounted fee and an extended time frame.
-A wedding will always take priority over wedding trials. If you have your trial booked in, especially on a Friday or Saturday and another wedding booking is changed around or requested, it needs to take priority over a trial unfortunately and we may need to reschedule. I will do my best to not let this happen.
- We can not take responsibility for any allergic reactions to products used.
- You are required to notify us if you have a particular sensitivity that you are aware of.
- You are welcome to bring your own product that you are familiar with, we would be happy to use that product.
I may share photos I have taken behind the scenes and photos that the photographer has shared on their social media accounts on my Facebook, Instagram or web page. Please advise if you would prefer they weren't used.
I also love receiving photos when you get them back from your photographer. With yours and the photographers permission I may use these on my website as well, (with the photographer credited if I have that information) as showing real life weddings and work is the best way to show you my style as an artist.
All the hair and/or makeup in the photos throughout my website are my own work or that of my assistant working alongside me. Occasionally there may be a photo or 2 where I have done the makeup and another hairdresser has done the hair or vice versa. This will usually be stated along with the photo.